Our campground is open from Memorial Day weekend (May 27) to the middle of October, but may be extended depending on the weather.
Camping Fees plus one day gate fee:
Primitive (no electric) $10.00 per day/per tent
Electric $20.00 per day/per site
(1 camper and 1 Tent or 2 tents per site)
- Maximum of 4 adults and no more than 4 children per electric site.
- Quiet time is 10:00 PM weekdays and 11:00 PM on weekends
- All camp sites must be kept clean and trash must be placed in the dumpster
- No parking in allowed in the campground except during loading/unloading; all vehicles must park along the fence line across from the campground.
- No loud and/or offensive music, loud noise, or yelling after quiet hours.
- No guests after 10:00 PM.
- No glass bottles or containers.
- There are 16 electric campsites are available. NOTE: Four may NOT have pets.
- There is no direct connection for water or sewage.
- Water hydrants available to fill up tanks.
- Dump station available. Ask for current situation of dump station.
- Bath with hot showers.
- Firewood available for $5.00 a bundle.
- Ice available for $3.50 a bag.
ALL PETS MUST BE ON A LEASH AND ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE SWIMMING BEACH AREA OR IN THE SWIMMING POND.
Call (618) 539-6095 for reservations or campground information.